True Bliss Travel looks forward to providing you with a stress-free journey towards your dream destination wedding! We are certified in Destination Weddings through the Travel Institute and most major resorts. True Bliss Travel designs dream destination weddings customized to your needs. We get to know you through our wedding consultation, working with you to choose the perfect location and reserving your wedding date. True Bliss Travel will coordinate your guests’ travel, special requests and act as a liaison with the onsite resort wedding coordinator to ensure seamless success and sheer bliss for your big day! We create memorable experiences for you and your guests.
What is a Destination Wedding?
A destination wedding is a legal or symbolic wedding, that takes place away from home. True Bliss Travel specializes in destination weddings in the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii. We are well versed in these areas, have connections in the destinations and are happy to help you design your dream destination wedding.
What is the cost of a Destination Wedding?
International Destination Weddings are often more affordable than stateside weddings. Sometimes less than ½ the cost. In 2017, according to The Knot, the average stateside wedding cost $33,391, excluding the honeymoon! Destination Weddings are the best of both worlds and include the wedding & honeymoon. Destination Wedding packages start at $0 for a Complimentary All-Inclusive Resort Wedding, prices are dependent on the level of customization and number of people attending. Each property’s wedding packages offers different inclusions. Some wedding groups also earn concessions, like free nights and free events. True Bliss Travel is your expert to sort out all the details for you and to help you design your dream wedding!
How do I plan a Destination Wedding?
True Bliss Travel will walk you step by step through the process. Narrowing down the thousands of options, explaining the legal requirements for each destination, property and more. Please contact us and we will do all the research to design your stress-free dream wedding.
What types of Destination Weddings does True Bliss Travel offer?
True Bliss Travel designs symbolic weddings, South Asian Weddings and international legal weddings regardless of your religious preference. Our office will provide you with the legal requirements and the best properties, tailored for your ceremony needs.
Our agency is certified with the prestigious Equality Institute; the world’s only LGBTQ Wedding Certification Program and partner with the Rainbow Wedding Network. We hand-select hotels and resorts that embrace same-sex weddings and celebrations.
What does True Bliss Travel do for us?
True Bliss Travel will walk you step by step through the planning process. We assist you with all the details of your wedding day.
This is an example of the many services we offer, to assure you have a truly blissful destination wedding:
- The first step in working with True Bliss Travel is to fill out our Destination Wedding questionnaire. This allows us to get to know you, so we can have a successful consultation and narrow down the thousands of options.
- We provide you with detailed resort packages with pricing, photos, and insurance information.
- We provide you with the resort wedding packages, so along with the resort information you can decide which property is best for your big day.
- We provide you with all the legal requirements for each country you are interested in.
- We research the latest sales and specials to provide you with the best rates
- We offer a low deposit plan for your guests, the ability to make payments, assist with all aspects of travel, as well as, an optional cancel for any reason insurance plan and travel medical insurance plan.
- We put together guest information packages. These include our contact information, group pricing and inclusions, information about the resort, links to your group page on our website and any pertinent information regarding your destination wedding
- We handle every aspect of you and your guest’s travel. Including resort reservations, flights, transfers, group activities, individual tours & excursions, spa treatments and more…
- We contact you weekly with reports of who has booked and keep detailed spread sheets of guest’s personal needs, special requests, room reservations, flights and handle all aspects of your guests travel.
- We provide the onsite wedding coordinator with all guest’s arrival information, dietary restrictions and special requests.
- We are in constant contact with the resort and wedding coordinators, share personal photos and experiences.
- We are available to you and your guests outside of normal business hours to assure that all guests are booked, and questions answered.
We look forward to designing your dream destination wedding!